- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will not sell your information to 3rd parties, all information collected is necessary for the smooth running of this site.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Some of the cookies on our site are essential to it operating correctly. Registering with the site requires a session cookie to be set, logging in to your account again would require a session cookie. The Live Chat feature also requires cookies in order to function correctly. Others enhance your browsing experience.
FUS publishes Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: google.com/privacy_ads. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: google.com/ads/preferences/plugin
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking 'Tools', 'Internet Options', 'Privacy', and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking 'Tools', 'Options' and 'Privacy'.
In Chrome you can your cookie settings by clicking 'Settings' 'Advanced settings' - Privacy 'Content settings'.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.